Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to the 70's a new outlook

Well I have changed my Blog and forum name yet again.... for those not on the 12WBT transformation I am on a journey which began over 26 weeks ago.

A journey to better health, a better mindset and a better version of me....I have discovered many things about myself and will be sharing them over the next 12 weeks.

But today just to let you know I have changed my name to "Back to the 70's"cause that's were my weight loss journey is headed.... a happier time for me and one I have not visited for a long time (decades)

Along the way I am also going to revisit the 80's which I am sure also held some joy.... and some pain...we will take an honest look at the good, the bad and the ugly!!

so until tomorrow be kind to yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment