Sunday, June 13, 2010

COMMITTED TO BE REALLY BACK ON TRACK

Hi all,

well new commitment.... as you will note my last attempt at blogging was pathetic ... to be generous so....
as I am joining the 12WBT for round 2 , I have committed to keep a "warts and all"journal of the journey and to share some of the reasons I have discovered as to why I struggle with weight issues.... ... as I have discovered them some are even news to me! ... I think it will be hard to share some of the stories... but I also feel it will give me strength and an opportunity to leave them behind with the old me.

so I will be blogging every day or so... updates on my journey and general observations on the world we live in today.... sharing stories of people who inspire me..... people I admire....hope you will join me along the way...

Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment