Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DAY 2 excuse #45763 or Plan b

So the program has kicked off, into day 2 and I have so far been eating well.
Been very prepared and made my meals in advance. Already cooked the broccoli and zucchini bake for tomorrow looks and smells yummo!!
I need to be super organised at the moment as I started my PT course last night, and our first module is Nutrition......
It’s quite daunting to be back studying again and I actually have to say I felt a bit old amongst so many young people...just starting out their lives I actually found myself questioning if I was doing the right thing.
But I really want to do this, I believe I have a lot to give back and I am sure that the “young ones “yes that was a television show back in the days are probably not as interested in the rehabilitation side as I am, they are at a different point in their lives.
I have been also fitting in my exercise around the study and homework (yes we have 4 pieces of homework to complete for tomorrow night)...had a bit of a hiccup tonight had to pull out excuse number #45763 stuck in traffic when I could not join some buddies at boxing, but not to fear I still took up Plan B and headed to the gym later.
I have planned out tomorrow so off to gym at #crackofarse instigated by one Amelia Burton (fantastic trainer) and then off to work, followed by school.
A busy day planned out, food planned out, BIG HAPPY SMILE ON MY FACE..... loving the new me already, Oh yeah and weigh in day....and I’m looking forward to it...GO FIGURE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment