Friday, February 4, 2011

ENOUGH WITH THE EXCUSES: Task 2

INTERNAL EXCUSES
I'm tired, I can't be bothered - Go to bed earlier
I have worked hard all day - go before work
I deserve some time off I’ve done so well - you've done so well because of the hard work so don't start slacking off now
One day can't hurt; my kids want me to stay home - consistency is key, schedule the time in so you can still spend time with the kids
I don't like any of the classes that are on at this time - just do a different workout
I need to eat first and then it will be too late the gym will be shut - you won't die if you eat after
I'll do twice as much tomorrow...... do it now as you won't do twice as much tomorrow

EXTERNAL EXCUSES within my control
I’m too busy - Schedule in your training
Its pouring rain - do you melt?
It’s boiling hot - suck it up and make sure you hydrate
I’m not at home so can't use my gym - use one of the other workouts plan ahead and take some work out DVD's
We are on a holiday - Find out where a gym is and use it or go for a walk, do the outdoor workout
My car is broken - Walk to the gym, use a DVD workout...STOP MAKING EXCUSES JFDI

EXTERNAL EXCUSES outside my control
The gym is flooded – go help with the cleanup exercise in itself
My kids are sick - Do a DVD workout at home
Husband is sick - Do a DVD workout at home
Family member gravely ill - schedule workout time around visiting time or the time your caring for them
had to work too long at work over scheduled workout time - if you go first thing it won’t matter if your there late

No comments:

Post a Comment