Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm into the 80's

Well as of today I am officially into the 80's....a long time since I've been there..have to say I feel really good to have met my first goal.... it gives me the momentum to keep going.

I have worked pretty hard and am still struggling daily with food issues, but I know I am making progress and heading in the right direction.... the results motivate me to avoid those poor food choices.

I am not having problems with the exercise as I really enjoy the feeling it gives me...only problem I have is scheduling it in each day with a busy schedule....really wish I was more of a morning person!!

Hoping that everyone else can get to the point where they too feel really confident and positive about the changes they are making in their lives, I know I am and will not be going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment